3.26.2009

Quick ED Update

That mountain trip came with crazy amounts of eating and crazy amounts of calories burned. I hiked 30 miles, ate about 3,000 calories/day, and my weight stayed exactly the same. Crazy stuff.

As I was picking pictures to put up on the last post, I decided to take a little masochistic detour and peruse some of my old photos- i.e. me 50lbs. lighter. Well, I don't think the skinniest ones were really the best, but the ones at around 130? I looked damn good. But, my "healthy" weight is still 140-145, so that is still my aim.

I am still trying to follow the 1,600 calorie diet, and am hoping that by the end of the summer I'll reach that ideal. I have about 15 pounds to lose, so that seems reasonable.

I have been feeling really good about the strength of my body recently because doing amazing physical things helps me to view the body as a tool rather than as an object to look at. Also, lots sex seems to help (I'm seriously ridiculous- I get cranky after like 12 hrs.)

I had a bit of a binge on Tuesday when I first got back (my place was a mess, I had no one to hang out with, blah blah blah), but I managed to keep it pretty minimal. I did an extra workout that day (an hour of cardio), but I didn't do the 2 hrs that would have counteracted the whole 1,000 calorie binge. I ate a small salad with ahi tuna for dinner, and started fresh the next day.

No comments: